Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Schedule!

Okay so far we are still okay with the times of teaching. So they are Mondays at 8:30 pm Wed, Fridays, and Saturdays at 9:00 am. I will incorporate Zumba Toning the last 15 minutes and for that we need to use the weighted maracas. I will place an order as soon as I have a price for each of them. I will keep you posted, so please be ready to place the order soon :) I am so happy we are getting to know each other and we are becoming such a great fun group! Love to see your smiley faces :)
xoxoxo
For the love of dancing!

2 comments:

  1. I love my new maracas! I really like the new routine that you taught us... so does Nancy! I bet we could use our maracas to that dance! I can't wait for the Santana Party March 4! Thank you for all that you do for us!

    ReplyDelete